Women and Financial Health
Most people rank "money" as being a major source of stress, dealing with concerns like:
- Being able to afford their lifestyle
- Accumulating debt
- Saving enough for retirement
- Earning enough income and returns to achieve their financial goals
- Financially supporting children or aging parents
If you worry about money, you are not alone.
Come join a small group of like-minded women to discuss how you can improve your financial health and reduce your stress.
The goal is about finding out what others are doing and getting on the right path towards achieving your financial well-being.
The discussion group focuses on:
- Identifying the sources and causes of financial stress
- Learning about what you can do to remove financial stress
- Implementing a simple, yet effective, plan to improve your financial health and achieve financial well-being
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
RBC Dominion Securities
2175 Queen Street East, Suite 2
Toronto, Ont. M4E 1E5
RSVP: Space is limited to 15 for the best discussion. To reserve your spot, call Marlo Moyer at 416-699-0182 or click here to send her an email.