You’ve got a sound business plan.
Let us help you with the financial part.
Whether you’re already a business owner or thinking about becoming one, the decisions you make will have far-reaching implications – not only for your business but also for yourself and your family. There are critical decisions to make at each stage of your business lifecycle – from how to structure your business to how to wind it down, transition or sell it.
These are among the common issues my clients regularly ask me about, which I can help you solve myself, supported by many experts at RBC, and/or working with your professional advisors.
- The best structure for your business and situation; sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation.
- Personal and business tax-reduction strategies for Canadian corporations.
- How to handle surplus cash; should it be withdrawn from the business and, if so, how to do it tax-effectively and what to do with it.
- Setting up savings and retirement plans etc. for your employees.
- Strategies for protecting personal assets and safeguarding business assets from potential creditor claims.
- Planning ahead to avoid or limit the damage of an unexpected setback or catastrophic event, whether it’s a serious illness or injury, marriage breakdown or loss of a key employee.
- Selling the business, transitioning it, or keeping it in the family.
- Financial and retirement planning.
- You’ve poured your heart and soul into your business – it’s who you are – and now you’re expected to just stop. Have you thought about how you are going to spend your time in retirement?
- Ensuring wealth is passed to the next generation in the most tax-efficient way possible.
While you focus on taking care of your business, my team and I can help you with the “financial business” – everything from protecting yourself from the unexpected to planning a successful retirement. What matters to you, matters to me.
Let me be a part of your support team.
Contact me at 416-699-4550 or send me an email at email@example.com for a no-obligation consultation. You can also click here if you want to send me a question.