- You can set a timer on Google (and get an alarm to sound when time is up) by Googling any amount of time followed by "timer"
- Don’t feel like reading? Copy and paste into Google translate (translate English – English and click the audio button) - Google will read aloud to you
- When you click “I’m feeling lucky” with no search terms, you can view every Google logo ever
Google Image search "Atari Breakout" and prepare to forget whatever else you were supposed to be doing…
- Google.com/sky lets you explore the far reaches of the universe using images from NASA satellite, the Sloan Digital Sky Survey, and the Hubble Telescope
- Intimidated by huge numbers? Google will help you figure out how to pronounce that 12-string behemoth if you type "=english" after it
- Find a cool font that you can download and use for free at Google.com/fonts
- Get your culture on by using Google Art Project to check out super high-res photos of artwork from the world's greatest museums