Making sense of today's ever changing financial markets isn't easy; but having the right perspective on where the markets are going - and how that affects your portfolio - is essential to succeed as an investor.
When I need the latest information or guidance related to your portfolio, I tap into RBC's Investment Strategy Committee, which is comprised of our senior economists, portfolio strategists and research analysts.
Several important factors are considered in the creation of your personalized strategy - such as your personal investment goals, how long you have to invest, and your attitude towards risk. Based on this, we will recommend guidelines for making investment decisions - including security selection and asset mix criteria. Over time, your plan will evolve to keep pace with your changing needs and will be adjusted to reflect current market conditions.
Investment accounts available include Individual & Spousal RRSPs, Group RRSPs, LIRAs, RRIFs, LIFs, TFSAs, IPPs, non-registered investment savings accounts and more.
Products & Services
Have the confidence knowing that through me & my team, you have access to virtually every type of investment available such as:
- Equities/stocks trading on Canadian, US and International exchanges
- Access to Canada's largest inventory of bonds, GICs, T-Bills and other fixed income investments
- A full range of mutual funds designed to meet your needs for growth, income & Capital preservation without a brand preference
- A+ Unified Managed Accounts (a combination of elite money managers, investment pools, mutual funds and ETFs within a single, tax efficient portfolio)
- Precious Metals Bullion Program (invest in gold, silver and platinum bullion directly through your investment account
All of this backed by the expertise of our capital markets research analysts, portfolio strategists and investment specialists.