Helping to mitigate risk, provide financial protection for your family, and explore investment and tax advantages.
Insurance is most commonly used to address the risk of premature death or disability and the subsequent effect that it may have on the financial security of your family, however, it can also be used to create wealth, preserve wealth, and transfer wealth tax efficiently to the next generation.
We work closely with an accredited Estate Planning Specialist to assess the suitability of strategic solutions utilizing life and living benefits insurance to assist with planning, including:
- Boosting retirement income
- Enhancing the value of your estate for your beneficiaries
- Protecting your assets from the impact of taxes and probate fees
- Transferring wealth tax efficiently to the next generation
- Maximizing your gift to charity.
Insurance solutions can help to satisfy a number of wealth management objectives to meet your needs.