Solid, secure, conservative investment management has always been and will remain the core of our practice. As client needs have changed, we have responded by excelling in the areas that matter most to them:
- Comprehensive financial and wealth planning
- Multigenerational client and board member education
- Risk minimization and cash-flow matching
- Tax planning and minimization
- Trust and estate management
- Charitable giving
- Coordinating and collaborating with our clients’ other professionals.
We believe strongly that our clients work with us confers the following advantages on them:
- Great investment strategies are none-the-less aimless without a plan that encompasses a client’s needs, resources, and timelines.
- Solid investment strategies and strong portfolio returns give clients the confidence that they will meet the goals identified in their financial planning with the lowest risk for their return.
- Continuous review of both a client’s plan and the tools being used to realize their goals provides the best experience in the long run.
- Coordinating with a client’s other advisors—and connecting clients with the best advisors for their needs—means that all of their professionals are on the same page concerning their overall needs.