Our team specializes in working with institutional clients. With the resources of RBC Dominion Securities as well as our own knowledge gained over the past 25+ years, we have professionally and efficiently managed money for unions, non-for-profit organizations, associations, endowment funds, foundations and government-related organizations. Some of these institutions we have managed for over 25 years. In addition to creating, reviewing and updating your Investment Policy Statement on an ongoing basis, we offer the following services:
- Develop customized investment management strategies that are tailored to your organization’s specific goals and values.
- Help you meet your fiduciary duty as you oversee the financial obligations and responsibilities of your organization. We also educate you and your board members on an ongoing basis and are available to present updates and educational seminars, whether in person or virtually.
- Provide you with access to research and commentary by RBC Global Manager Research Group, a leading global research team.
- Define your investment universe to include what is important to you and exclude possible conflict of interest or holdings that are not aligned with your organization’s values, mission and culture. This includes Responsible Investing and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors
- Offer an operating investment account for your short-term liquidity needs. Our GIC and savings rates are very competitive.