Upcoming Seminars & Events
Planning your next chapter
Vice President and Wealth Advisor Mark Chabot will discuss 10 Common Mistakes in Estate Planning and the considerations when pre-arranging your final wishes
You’re invited to an informative seminar that will explore how to avoid 10 common mistakes in estate planning. Along with this important information, the guest speaker will discuss the options when it comes to pre-planning or pre-paying your funeral.
Types of questions to be answered are:
- Why should you consider it?
- What are the pros and cons of each?
- Is it worth spending the time and money on?
We encourage you to bring anyone you might be acting as an executor for (eg. your parents), or to bring anyone who will be acting as your executor (eg. your children)
Julie Williams, Pre Planning Director - Licensed Cemetery and Funeral Pre Planner, Arbor Memorial Inc.
Date, Time, and Location:
- Monday, March 26, 2018
- Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Presentation and Q&A from 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Ron Joyce Centre, DeGroote School of Business
- 4350 South Service Road, Burlington, ON