Wealth Management Services - Process
Wealth management – what it is and what it’s not
Wealth management is a comprehensive approach to managing your financial concerns and achieving your goals in life. It includes advice on your investments and retirement plans – but it extends well beyond that to include advice on protecting your lifestyle, minimizing your tax exposures, maximizing your income and organizing your estate.
To provide wealth management, we follow a disciplined five-step process to keep you on-track to achieving your goals. A disciplined process keeps us all focused on what's important - helping you live life the way you want.
1) Introduction - We will introduce you to the wealth management services we provide, not just during our first meeting, but on an ongoing basis as your needs evolve and new services become available.
2) Discovery - Together, we will gain a deeper understanding of your individual needs, goals and circumstances to help you clarify your financial objectives. This included gathering together all your important financial information.
3) Strategy - Next, we analyze your financial and personal information to match your objectives with smart, time-tested strategies.
4) Solutions - We develop thoughtful and creative solutions tailored to your objectives, drawing from a wide selection of world-class products and services.
5) Service - We regularly review your situation to ensure your financial objectives are being met in light of your changing needs.