The Structured Wealth Management Approach
“Being rich is having money; being wealthy is having time.” Henry Ward Beecher
The structured wealth management approach is consultative, comprehensive, and based on facts, data and thorough analysis.
Why You Need Structured Wealth Management
“Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.” Warren Buffet
If you don’t want to be dependent on your pension income, you need to effectively manage the money you do have. Wealth management’s aim is to help you make smart, rational choices about your finances so that you can control your own destiny and build the life you want for yourself and your family.
So ask yourself: Do you want to create a plan to address those issues structurally, or do you want to leave it all to chance? Do you have the knowledge and time required to coordinate investment, tax and estate strategies on your own?
The Planning Process
“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” Benjamin Franklin
- Understand your unique situation, your key goals and values and the challenges you face in achieving what is most important to you. Once these goals are established and understood, your plan can be designed.
- Prepare comprehensive personal financial plans to help clients identify and reach specific goals with respect to retirement, education, major purchase funding and estate planning.
- Creating customized investment recommendations that match your long term objectives.
- Strategic insurance solutions for the creation, protection and transfer of wealth.
- Provides you with information on structuring your estate in an efficient and tax effective manner.
- Continue to monitor your financial plan regularly and prudently modify the plan should circumstances dictate.
“In the long run, a portfolio of well-chosen stocks and/or equity mutual funds will always outperform a portfolio of bonds or a money-market account. In the long run, a portfolio of poorly chosen stocks won't outperform the money left under the mattress.” Peter Lynch
- Your portfolio will be designed to meet your income need and will be guided by your risk budget.
- Diversification is paramount in reducing risk and volatility.
- A Disciplined perspective is the key to long term investment success.
- Timing the market is virtually impossible
- Owning a broadly diversified portfolio of high quality companies creates wealth over the long run.