Asset protection, wealth transfer and estate settlement solutions.
A Will and estate plan can be more than a set of directions for executors and loved ones; proactive estate planning can provide the peace of mind knowing that your wishes will be carried out and your loved ones taken care of.
The Simpson Wealth Management Group's estate planning solutions could be ideal if you need help:
- Investing your assets while guaranteeing a payout for your beneficiaries
- Maximizing the wealth you pass on to your loved one through tax-minimization strategies
- Replacing your income in the event of a disability, critical illness or long-term care situation
- Transferring your wealth to your beneficiaries tax efficiently
- Providing liquidity to help meet the tax obligations and costs associated with your estate
- Determining the most effective way to give to the charitable causes you support
- Managing executor or Power of Attorney duties
For more information, discover our Estate Planning Guide.
Helping your family settle your estate.
The last thing you want your loved ones worrying about is tracking down records of assets, accounts, policies, liabilities, legal contracts, and other documents required to settle your estate.
The Family Inventory Checklist gathers all the necessary documents and details in one place to help ensure all assets are accounted for and considered, and that your loved ones are taken care of.
For more information, please contact us.