Brian's approach is based on six core business beliefs:
- He believes that you can only deliver real value to each client if you truly understand the key issues (concerns, frustrations, needs, challenges, problems, circumstances, opportunities) from the client's point of view.
- He believes that most investors tend to overestimate their risk tolerance during the "good times" and underestimate their risk tolerance during the "bad times".
- He believes that most people do not derive any intrinsic pleasure or satisfaction from being involved in the day-to-day management of their savings, and that they have more rewarding things to do with their time.
- He believes that it is impossible to consistently predict future interest rate levels or the short-term direction of equity markets.
- He believes that current investment conditions warrant holding a diverse group of high-quality securities.
- He believes that most investors are best served by compensating their professional advisors for the quality of advice and service that they provide, rather than for the number of transactions that they perform.
Why do business with Brian?Peace of mind - his highly personalized and professional approach allows clients to focus their time and energy on the important areas of their lives.Results - his approach has proven effective for a wide range of clients through a variety of market conditions.Value - the investment management fee schedule provides significant cost advantages to clients with $500,000 or more in investable assets. What makes Brian different?RBC Dominion Securities is Canada's leading full-service investment dealer and a member of the RBC Financial Group.Brian has over 30 years of portfolio management experience and over $650 million in client assets under his care.His commitment to his three key values: responsibility, integrity and service.Brian would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your situation and to respond with a proposal for your consideration... then you can be the judge!