- Create your family legacy
- Family inventory checklist
- Settling an estate
- Estate planning guide
- Simplify complex financial affairs
- Family wealth management guide
- Manage wealth tax-efficiently
- Tax-Free Savings Accounts
- Live well in retirement
- Retirement checklist
Born and raised in Vancouver, Sheila attended Santa Clara University in California on a four year scholarship and received an MBA from UBC. Prior to joining RBC Dominion Securities she worked for several national companies and also taught business at Kwantlen Polytechnic University for 7 years. She is married and has 3 children.
What we do:We help our clients plan their financial future while managing and growing their assets.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive wealth planning to give you peace of mind knowing that all your financial affairs have been expertly reviewed.
- The opportunity to have a long lasting relationship with one individual who is accessible and responsive and will coordinate a team of wealth specialists with experience in estate planning, insurance, trust services, tax planning and banking on your behalf.
- A conservative approach to investing, with a focus on keeping what you have, growing it at a reasonable rate and only taking on the amount of risk that is comfortable to you.
How we do it:We start with the big picture and identify opportunities through careful planning with our specialists. The final piece is building an investment portfolio that addresses the needs identified in the plan.
What our clients say:
"I have enjoyed my meetings with Sheila because of her non-aggressive but very effective style, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone." J.S.
"I know you have my best interests at heart and that means a lot." D.F.
"I appreciate the explanations and information you readily provide for any transactions relative to my portfolio and, as well, to any questions I have. I am very pleased you are my financial advisor and look forward to many years of your financial guidance." J.S.
Personable, dependable, knowledgeable, approachable and trustworthy are characteristics that come to mind. I would really recommend working with her." M.V.O.
"After the advisors we've had, you are a breath of fresh air and I honestly believe you have your clients best interests at heart, so thanks for that and I am resting better." P.G.
"Thanks for the explanations. You have taught me to be more aware of where my money is being invested. As a client what I see in you is someone who enjoys what she does and cares about each investment and your excitement level is obvious. I think you are actually having fun with your career choice. That tells me you care about what happens to my money. I have never had this level of service from any of my previous investment counselors. So I thank you for that" F.B.
"This is the first time I have had an Advisor that I do not feel intimidated by. Sheila makes me feel very comfortable. She has the patience of a saint because she will keep explaining until I understand. She is very responsive to my needs. She always returns my phone calls promptly and follows up immediately. I always enjoy meeting with Sheila. Even though investments are a serious business, we still manage to have a few laughs! If you are looking for a great Advisor, call Sheila." D.D.
"Dear Sheila, I was to my accountant yesterday and twice he commented what good work you are doing on my behalf. Praise from an accountant must be the ultimate compliment. I thank you." J.M.
Sheila I am so happy that I found you. I.D.