At RBC Dominion Securities, Vancouver Thurlow we are passionate about delivering valuable wealth management advice to help clients achieve their goals – all with exceptional client care. If you share our sentiments, contact us in strict confidence.
We are looking for Assistants and Associates to support our leading advisory teams. Working in a team environment and leading client service initiatives, successful candidates will be a valuable resource to our advisors and clients.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide timely response to client inquiries
- Conduct client meetings
- Manage client investments in collaboration with the Investment Advisor
- Provide investment and administrative support to the Investment Advisor
- Marketing to new and existing clients
- Organizing client and prospect investment seminars
- Preparing internal and client-facing reports
- Strong client support and communications skills
- Well developed time management and organizational skills
- Superior written and spoken communication
- Completion of or enrolment in the CSC and CPH
- Previous financial industry experience
Interested candidates should contact Carrie Bedesky at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-257-2477.