I am often the first point of contact, fielding the majority of our incoming calls and requests. My focus is ensuring that clients consistently receive quality, friendly and prompt service.
Career and Education Highlights:
- I joined Curtis’ team on a part-time basis in August 2015, and transitioned to full-time in the fall of 2016.
- Graduated from the University of Saskatchewan with a Bachelor of Commerce degree majoring in Finance
- Completed the Canadian Securities and Conduct & Practices courses
- Family: My husband Brad and I have three young children, 2 girls and a boy, all born in different seasons; Zuri in winter, Khalea in spring and Laydin in fall, which may explain their completely different personalities.
- Outside of Work: We all enjoy swimming, biking and family camping trips. I am kept busy with their school activities, home renovation projects, and annual fundraising for the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
- Favorite Sport: My mom started me in skating at age 4 and I went on to competitive synchronized skating as a teenager. The team that I was on was ranked 5th in Canada.
- What people might not know: I was known as Tina until university, then people started calling me by my given name Christine. I always know how long I have known someone, by how they address me. I was also a huge collector as a child. At first it was my little ponies, then trolls (the plastic naked dolls with colorful hair, I wish I was kidding) and it continued onto Barbie dolls, anything tweety bird, beads; you name it I collected it.