At Bow Valley Wealth Management Group of RBC Dominion Securities, we have been focused on helping individual and corporate clients achieve their financial goals since 1988. We have extensive experience helping corporate clients find innovative solutions to achieve their business objectives.
The Business Owner's Guide to Wealth Management
Written by leading financial planners and tax experts of RBC, The Business Owner's Guide to Wealth Management 10 Key Decisions for Business Owners has strategies that can help you:
- Turn a $813,600 capital gains tax exemption into a $3,254,000-million tax exemption
- Convert the equity in your business into an enhanced retirement benefit for you and a big tax deduction for your business
- Protect your business from adverse events like divorce or disability
Learn more about these, and other wealth management strategies designed specifically for business owners. Contact us today to request your free copy.
Individual Pension Plans (IPPs)
Retirement planning for business owners & incorporated professionals
RRSP contribution limits make it hard for above-average income earns to save tax-efficiently for retirement. An Individual Pension Plan (IPP) can be an effective strategy that helps you maximize your retirement funding and reduce business taxes.
An Individual Pension Plan (IPP) is an employer-sponsored registered pension plan set up for an individual and designed to provide maximum retirement benefits and tax-sheltered contributions. IPPs are ideal for:
- Business owners, incorporated professionals, or key employees such as senior executives
- Individuals with T4 income of $141,000 or more
- Individuals between the ages of 40 and 71
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of IPPs, including enhanced tax-sheltered growth, creditor-protected savings and tax-deductible contributions for your business, Contact us today. Or click here to learn more.
Group savings plans
A Group Savings Plan, including group RRSPs, is an ideal way to help you build and retain a healthy work force. To ensure you get the expertise you need, we work with the Group Financial Services team, which currently administers over 4,000 group savings plans that provide benefits for more than 150,000 employees.
Our group plans are differentiated by high employee engagement, face-to-face local advice, no-cost solutions and choice in service. Your plan members select the RBC service partner that is right for their portfolio and investment style.
- RBC Dominion Securities: For members with higher asset levels who require access to a sophisticated range of investments.
- RBC Royal Bank: Ideal for individuals who are beginning to build savings or who are interested in mutual funds, GICs and savings deposits.
- RBC Direct Investing: For members who want a wide choice of investment options without advice.