Helping your family settle your estate
The last thing you want your loved ones worrying about is tracking down records of assets, accounts, policies, liabilities, legal contracts, and other documents required to settle your estate.
The Family Inventory checklist gathers all the necessary documents and details in one place to help ensure all assets are accounted for and considered, and that your loved ones are taken care of. In particular, the checklist will help your beneficiaries:
- Locate necessary documents
- Identify professional advisors
- Estimate the value of personal assets
- Consolidate a record of personal and business investments
- Itemize real estate, life insurance and pension plan information
- Keep track of the latest Wills and Powers of Attorney
Contact us for a free copy of the Family inventory checklist.