A Solution For Your Personal Needs
- We understand that creating and effectively managing your wealth is just part of the equation. It's also important to preserve it.
- Through the use of insurance strategies, we can help you preserve your wealth during your lifetime, and protect the value of your estate for your family and other beneficiaries. Insurance strategies can also help you maximize the wealth you transfer to your heirs.
Estate Creation and Preservation
- You can offset costs that are incurred at death and preserve your estate by having insurance proceeds pay them for you. Taxes, liabilities, estate-related and other future costs can all be offset by your permanent insurance coverage.
- By taking advantage of the preferred status of Tax-Exempt Life Insurance, you can maximize the value of your assets and maximize the value being transferred to the next generation. Living Benefits insurance is also vital to estate preservation, by ensuring funds are available should you require them at a time of illness.
- Tax-exempt insurance can eliminate the annual taxes you pay on your investment growth, as well as those payable when you die. Individuals tired of being punished for strong earnings may appreciate this Tax-Protector opportunity.
- The long-term value of these products is that their earnings can often greatly eclipse what would otherwise be earned through regular investing.
Estate Maximization and Protection
- If part of your portfolio is held in GICs, Canada Savings Bonds or a bank account, you have probably never given a second thought to market fluctuations. Sticking to a conservative investment strategy can lead to peace of mind in the short term, but it may put you at risk in the long run.
- Essentially, you risk outliving your retirement savings. Generally speaking, one way to ensure that you have enough money to meet your retirement needs is to diversify your portfolio. You can get the security of a GIC and the performance potential of the stock market without needlessly risking your hard-earned savings with Segregated Funds.
- Certain solutions using insurance products can provide a supplemental stream of cash, thereby Enhancing Retirement Income.
- The net income derived from this strategy may be significantly higher than what is achievable with traditional fixed income vehicles, especially during times of low interest rates.