Introducing Others to Rob Cameron
As a client, you are in a unique position to introduce others to me, so that they too might benefit from my services.
Who should you introduce?
- Family members, friends, or associates
- Who want to experience continued financial success.
- Who share your attitude, lifestyle and level of wealth accumulation.
Why should you introduce someone?
- I offer outstanding service and financial advice.
- All discussions are strictly confidential.
- There is no obligation or cost associated with an introductory meeting.
- I will treat your friend with the same respect I offer you.
How do you introduce someone?
- Talk to your friend or family member.
- Tell them what you like about me as a financial planner.
- Explain how you have benefited from my services.
- Tell your friend that there is absolutely no obligation, and also tell them that:
- We will send them a client kit like the one you received.
- We will also call them to set up an introductory meeting.
- At this meeting, we will both have the opportunity to see if we want to work together.