Assistants and Associates
The Nanaimo Upland branch of RBC Dominion Securities is looking for Assistants and Associates to support our leading Advisory teams.
Working in a team environment and leading client service initiatives, successful candidates will be a valuable resource to our Advisors and clients.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the professional servicing of incoming telephone and email contacts from clients, Advisors and other internal and external partners
- Support the Investment Advisor in general administrative duties in the management of client accounts
- Support the Investment Advisor in the preparation of client reviews and presentations
- Request information and documentation from clients in order to open accounts and keep client files up to date
- Execute client trades given by the advisor or directly from the client over the phone
- Monitor all pending transfers to ensure completion on a timely basis
- Strong client support and communication skills
- Well developed time management and organizational skills
- Superior written and spoken communication
- Completion of or enrollment in the CSC and CPH
- Preview financial industry experience
Please contact Branch Management for applications or inquiries.