As an Investment Advisor with RBC Dominion Securities, Kyle provides access to a comprehensive range of wealth management services to help give clients peace of mind. Kyle firmly believes that wealth management solutions start with you. Wealth Management is a comprehensive approach to help you achieve your personal and financial goals.
A graduate of the Salem International University located in West Virginia, where he received a golf scholarship, Kyle obtained a Bachelor's of Science degree, specializing in Management, and a Masters of Business Administration in International Business.
Born and raised in Vancouver, Kyle is a third generation Indo-Canadian. Being an active member of the community, Kyle volunteers on multiple committees at Point Grey Golf and Country Club. He has also sat on The Learning Disabilities Association of Vancouver board in the past. Kyle and his wife Alexa reside in South Surrey with their daughter Sloan.
Who we can help:
We currently take on new clients including:
- Individuals and corporations
- People who share our investment philosophy
- People who want to delegate the day-to-day investment decisions to professionals
- Successful and busy executives looking to enhance the growth of their wealth
- Busy professionals who desire assistance with their personal assets and professional corporate assets
- Business owners who need help managing their personal and business assets
- Pre-retirees who want to make the most of retirement savings as they approach retirement
- Widows or widowers and seniors who recently lost their key financial decision maker and desire some formal assistance in the administration of their wealth
- Well-established families seeking professional guidance transferring wealth to the next generation in a tax-efficient manner