Evasia's career as an Investment Advisor began in 1987 and included firms such as MD Management Physician Services (2001-2011), CIBC (1998-2001), Canada Trust (1987-1998), and her current position for RBC Dominion Securities.
Evasia has spent half of her career working exclusively with health care professionals and their families, providing trusted financial planning advice in the areas of investment, tax, incorporation, retirement, risk management and estate planning. Evasia is able to work in conjunction with her clients' other trusted advisors, such as accountants and lawyers, to provide a seamless, integrated wealth management service.
Whatever the specific need, Evasia's process utilizes a personalized approach to suit her clients such as:
- Helping to build her family's financial futures
- Protect and preserve the family's existing wealth
- Helping families minimize ongoing taxes from all income sources to ensure they keep more of their wealth
- Optimizing retirement income strategies
- Creating lasting legacies for their family or other beneficiaries such as charitable causes important to them
Evasia's education is supported by her professional financial designations, such as:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and Chartered Investment Management (CIM®).
- As a licensed Insurance Representative, she is qualified to provide tax-deferral and risk-management strategies through the use of life insurance.
- She graduated from the University of Toronto with a Bachelors of Arts Degree in Economics.
Evasia is a strong advocate for Financial Literacy awareness for all her clients with a special focus toward educating younger generations. She is a strong believer in community engagement and is an active member volunteering her time to raise awareness in education events for financial literacy. She also acts as a career advisor/mentor from the age ranges of grade school students to high school teens to create awareness of business roles for women in the financial services industry.
When Evasia is not in the office, she is spending time with her husband and two children. She enjoys entertaining with her extended family and friends. Evasia also loves to travel to exotic places, play golf, and scuba dive.