Strategy Committee comprised of our leading economists, research analysts and portfolio strategists meets quarterly to provide recommendations regarding:
- Economic outlook, interest rates, corporate earnings and equity valuations
- Asset allocation between equities, fixed-income and cash
- Sector allocation between four major economic sectors – Industrial, Interest Sensitive, Consumer and Resource
Individual companies assigned a score based on three research disciplines: fundamental, technical and quantitative.
- Bottom-scoring companies eliminated from universe of stocks.
- Independent selection committee applies qualitative screen.
- End result is a list of quality companies suited to the forecast environment.