Have you ever wondered what your financial future looks like?
Most in the field of personal finance agree that financial planning is an essential part of keeping your finances on track. For many people, a full financial plan can be expensive and time-consuming to prepare.
The myGPS™ report is a financial projection that gives you a simplified, holistic view of your changing wealth management needs, without the time commitment and expense of a financial plan.
The projection offers a prioritized view of your financial goals and recommends solutions to help achieve your wealth management objectives. It isn’t a financial plan – rather, it is a report on things you already know (for example, your income, current value of your investments, your annual expenses) projected into the future based on a set of assumptions about what may happen in the future (for example, the expected average rate of inflation and how much you intend to spend in retirement).
We would like to offer you a complimentary myGPS™ report. Please contact Meaghan Dinneen to request a consultation.
The myGPS™ report helps answer six key questions:
- What does my current financial situation look like?
- If I live to be 90, will I have sufficient funds to maintain my current and/or desired lifestyle?
- If I die tomorrow, will my family be sufficiently provided for financially?
- How does changing my financial assumptions impact my future financial situation?
- What can I do to ensure my financial goals and priorities become reality?
- Could my business survive a major change or crisis?