10 key wealth planning decisions for business owners
Whether you’re already a business owner or thinking of becoming one, the decisions you make may have far-reaching impacts, not only for your business, but for you and your family as well. The business owner’s guide to wealth management follows the life cycle of a business, exploring 10 key decisions for wherever you may be on your business ownership journey, including:
- What is the best structure for your business?
- How can you reduce taxes?
- What should you do with surplus cash?
- What can you do to prepare for the unexpected?
- Do you have an exit strategy or succession plan to transition into retirement?
- How can you keep your business in the family?
Contact us for a free copy of The business owner’s guide to wealth management.