Cyber Security in Uncertain Times
Online webcast Toronto, Ontario
- Adam Evans, VP Cyber Operations and Chief Information Security Officer at RBC will provide insights on the importance of cyber security and protecting your risk against potential cyber-threats during the current global pandemic.
We will be covering:
- How cybercriminals use technology to commit malicious acts
- Understanding the threat landscape during the crisis
- Preparing yourself for a cyber attack
- How RBC manages a cyber incident
We do hope you can join us for what promises to be an insightful session.
There are no events to show
Cybersecurity and the digital transformation of businessOct 21, 2020 | Lindsay Strickland
Cybersecurity was already in focus, but COVID-19 has front-loaded years of future spending into the near term, fostering new business processes.
Please complete the following form if you would like us to contact you. Required fields are marked with an "*".*Required fields