Wealth management solutions designed for you
We provide clients with a comprehensive range of wealth management services designed to your unique specifications. To provide a tailored plan, we follow a proven disciplined five-step process.Your wealth management plan may include: investment, financial, tax, insurance, and will and estate planning.
In order for your portfolio to grow, it is important to find the most appropriate investments based on your unique values, comfort level to risk exposure and portfolio size. After meeting to discuss your situation and needs, we jointly decide the best course of action, create your own customized Investment Policy Statement to use as a guideline for investment decisions.
Find out how customized solutions can bring you closer to achieving your investment goals. Contact us for a complimentary consultation.
We understand that investments are only a small part of your overall plan to:
- Enjoy your wealth
- Save for retirement
- Help with a loved one's education
- Create a legacy through charitable gifts
- Build and transfer your estate
A comprehensive financial plan is built from a detailed analysis of your current situation and explores opportunities that will ensure you are on the right course. With the help of our accredited financial planning expert, our team will provide you with a plan that maps out tax-efficient strategies to achieve your goals.
Let us help clarify the big picture and get your investments working towards achieving all your goals.
For many of our clients, implementing tax-effective strategies to maximize their wealth is an important part of their wealth management plan. With the complimentary services of our dedicated financial planning expert, we help:
- Preserve our clients' current wealth
- Maximize after-tax retirement income
- Integrate business and personal tax strategies
- Protect the value of their estate for the future
Contact us today to find out how we can help maximize your wealth.
Integrating insurance solutions into a wealth management plan is about more than a life insurance policy. Depending on each client's unique situation our insurance specialist can develop strategies that:
- Protect your wealth from the unexpected financial burden of illness or accidents
- Benefit from personal and corporate tax savings
- Build wealth for your estate or a charitable contribution
- Minimize the impact of taxes on your estate
Insurance solutions can play a big part in your overall plan. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Will & estate planning
Our legal Will and estate expert can help simplify the complex estate planning process so you don't have to make any compromises to your legacy. With a complimentary consultation, our team can help address your estate planning concerns and objectives, and recommend the steps you need to take to achieve your goals. Whether it's updating your Will or creating one from scratch, establishing a trust for your loved ones, or setting up a charitable foundation, we can incorporate tax-efficient strategies to your plan.
We'd be happy to discuss how innovative Will and estate planning strategies can be a part of your wealth management plan.
A disciplined process is the key
We follow a disciplined five-step process to keep you on-track to achieving your goals. This keeps us all focused on what's important - helping you live life the way you want. This approach is the key to how our team manages relationships and our clients' wealth.
- Introduction – We will introduce you to the wealth management services we provide, not just during our first meeting, but also on an ongoing basis as your needs evolve and new services become available.
- Discovery – Together, we will gain a deeper understanding of your individual needs, goals and circumstances to help you clarify your financial objectives. This includes gathering together all your important financial information.
- Strategy – Next, we analyze your financial and personal information to match your objectives with smart, time-tested strategies.
- Solutions – We develop thoughtful and creative solutions tailored to your objectives, drawing from a wide selection of world-class products and services.
- Service – We regularly review your situation to ensure your financial objectives are being met in light of your changing needs.
Our investment discipline
We believe that every investment program must purpose and a disciplined approach to achieve its objective. We apply a top-down investment strategy based on the business cycle (the period of time consisting of 4 phases beginning with a recession, economic expansion, peak, then decline into recession). This proven strategy helps to determine the optimal asset mix to achieve optimal returns and manage risk.
Discretionary solutions - Private Investment Management
Finding the freedom to live the life you want
As you make progress towards your goals in life, you may find your financial affairs becoming more complex and demanding more of your time - time that you would prefer to devote to your other interests and responsibilities. To help you delegate the management of your financial affairs with confidence, Associate Portfolio Manager, Sandy Lebert and her team are pleased to offer discretionary wealth management - Private Investment Management.
Strict qualification requirements
Only a select group of highly qualified advisors are able to offer discretionary portfolio management services through Private Investment Management. To qualify, an advisor must have extensive experience advising clients and substantial assets under their direct management. Only by meeting these high standards, and completing rigorous academic coursework, can an advisor become an accredited discretionary manager. The standards in Private Investment Management surpass those established by regulatory authorities. We are privileged to be part of the group qualified to offer Private Investment Management, which consists of fewer than one-quarter of all our advisors at RBC Dominion Securities.
Additional safety mechanisms
In today's world, we believe that additional support and safety mechanisms are a must to provide you with optimum peace of mind. In managing your Private Investment Management portfolio we use:
- Investment Management Guidelines that are set essential standards for quality and diligence in every portfolio we manage.
- Investment Policy Statements that identify and clearly document your investment goals, objectives and constraints.
- The Portfolio Implementation and Risk Management Group with oversight responsibilities for every Portfolio Manager and every discretionary account we manage.
- A Compliance Team with the responsibility for ensuring all government and industry regulations are followed in the management of your portfolio.
We are able to take advantage of invesmtn opportunities quickly and efficiently because your approval is not required for every single transaction. A careful process involving robust investment management guidelines, checks and balances, and formal reviews ensures that your portfolio is managed to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
Please contact us for more information about Private Investment Management.
Who we can help
Our services are designed for individuals, families, businesses and other organizations that require professional assistance managing their wealth.
- Successful executives looking to enhance the growth of their wealth
- Professionals requiring assistance with their personal assets and a trusted partner with shared clients
- Business owners who need help managing their personal and business assets
- Pre-retirees who want to make the most of retirement savings as they approach retirement
- Retirees requiring innovative strategies to maximize their after-tax retirement income, while protecting their financial security
- Well-established families seeking professional guidance transferring wealth to the next generation in a tax-efficient manner
- Non-profit organizations and foundations requiring assistance managing investment assets according to specific guidelines.
Contact us to arrange an initial consultation and find out if we'd be a good fit for your investment needs.