There are two fundamental questions we should all be able to answer:
If I live to be 100, do I have sufficient funds to maintain my current lifestyle?
If I had died yesterday, would I have left sufficient assets to provide for my family? And would my affairs be in good order to provide for them immediately without financial stress?
We help you formulate a comprehensive Wealth Management Strategy that addresses both of these questions, and more.
The Five-Step Wealth Management Process
We follow a disciplined five-step process in order to provide comprehensive wealth management.
1. Introduction We introduce the wealth management services we provide, not just during the first meeting, but on an ongoing basis as needs evolve and new services become available.
2. Discovery We gain a deeper understanding of individual needs, goals and circumstances to help clarify financial objectives. This includes gathering together important financial information, such as statements.
3. Strategy Next, we analyze financial and personal information to match objectives with smart, time-tested strategies.
4. Solutions We develop thoughtful and creative solutions tailored to specific objectives, drawing from a wide selection of world-class products and services.
5. Service We conduct regular reviews to ensure financial objectives are being met in light of changing needs and market and economic cycles.