Nick began his career with RBC Royal Bank in Calgary, Alberta, in 2004. While working full-time, he completed his Personal Financial Planner (PFP) designation and was promoted as an accredited Financial Planner with RBC in 2007. A firm believer in continued education, Nick earned his Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in finance in 2003. He went on to achieve his Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation in 2010 and, most recently, passed the Level 1 examination of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program in 2013.
“The combination of active investment management with a ‘big picture’ approach to wealth management is the route to success,” says Nick. “I believe in having an up-to-date financial plan, a portfolio that holds quality companies, and an investment strategy that engages a strict sell discipline. My clients place their trust under my management and that is something I take very seriously.”
Maintaining a high degree of transparency and educating his clients allows him to offer an experience built not only upon the principles of professional wealth management, but upon a foundation of trust. His clients include:
- Individuals and families requiring professional assistance achieving their financial goals, such as building savings for retirement
- Executives and business professionals looking for expert financial assistance
- Health care professionals and business owners at all stages of development
- Investors who prefer to work with a professional advisor to help them manage assets
- Corporate entities requiring professional management of their investments and cash balances
Nick and his wife Danielle and their two children, Cohen and Vayla, live in Kelowna, BC.