We are a team of professionals committed to providing a financial master plan to our clients that encompasses sound advice, thoughtful and thorough planning with a focus on results.
We help a select group of individuals, families and institutions to build, manage, protect and transition their wealth. Our process starts by “Listening to You”. Wealth Management goes beyond investment advice and money management to address a wide range of concerns related to both your financial and life goals, and to allow us to provide the best possible advice and build your personal roadmap, we listen carefully and take the time to really understand your needs and goals.
The Nass Wealth Management has over 50 years of experience and manages over $500 Million in assets. Our services are designed for business owners, senior executives & professionals, retirees, well established families and Family Office structures who require professional assistance managing their wealth.
Putting Your Interests First
We believe in placing your best interests first. Therefore, we are proud to commit to the following five principles:
- We will always put your best interests first
- We will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgement of a professional
- We will not mislead you, and will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts
- We will avoid conflicts of interest
- We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in your favour, any unavoidable conflicts