We believe that wealth management embraces far more than day-to-day investment advice. It includes financial and lifestyle protection, retirement planning, inter-generational wealth transfer, legacy creation and much more. Ultimately, all are inter-connected and no effective wealth plan can afford to ignore them.
Accordingly, our wealth management process encompasses eight discrete investigative steps leading to an actionable wealth management strategy:
1. Discovery: We develop an understanding of your goals, personal and financial.
2. Financial Planning: We prepare an analysis of your total financial situation.
3. Will & Estate Review: We help you address your estate planning concerns and goals.
4. Insurance Review: We help you protect what you have worked hard to build.
5. Investment Policy Statement (IPS): This is the blueprint for your investment strategy.
6. Investment Proposal: This is your recommended investment plan, approved by you.
7. Ongoing Services: We track portfolio performance and give you timely updates.
8. Regular Reviews: As your needs and markets evolve, we adjust your plan accordingly.