Create an enduring legacy
Navigating through the path to your financial success doesn’t have to be complicated and confusing. At McRae Wealth Management, we analyze your current financial plan and help you simplify it by aligning your priorities with your short and long-term goals. We ensure your financial plan answers meaningful questions that will give you peace of mind and allow you to focus on the things that matter the most to you and your family.
Our experience has led us to identify key questions that are often left unanswered in other client-advisor relationships:
- Am I on track to achieving my goals?
- How much money do I need to retire comfortably and stay comfortably retired?
- Is my family protected in the event of illness or death?
Additional questions specific to business owners include:
- How will I grow my business?
- How will my business continue to operate if I become unable to do so?
- What is my business exit strategy?
If you don't have a clear answer to any of the above questions, you owe it to yourself to seek a second opinion. With the support of our industry-leading RBC Wealth Management Services team, comprised of legal, tax and financial specialists, we can help you evaluate your most complex wealth planning needs - and whether you are currently meeting them. Whether you are looking to build on your retirement savings, secure a steady investment income or preserve your wealth, we can assess your current strategies and recommend the changes you may need to make in order to achieve important life goals.