When most people hear the term "estate planning, they typically think of their Will. While a valid Will is a fundamental component of any estate plan, there are several other elements that must be considered.
- Valid and current Wills for all adults in the family
- Different types of power of attorney for all adults in the family
- Evaluation of insurance coverage
- Ownership structure (i.e. the use of Joint Tenancy agreements)
- Advanced estate planning opportunities (i.e. the use of Living Trusts)
- Pre-planned funeral arrangements
- International estate structures
By planning for tomorrow today, you can retain more of your assets, protect your estate and leave a lasting legacy for your family.
Contact us today to arrange a meeting with John Vidas and our Will & Estate Consultants. We would be happy to explore your estate planning requirements with you.