Who I am and what I do differently:
• Over 20 years of experience providing clients with investment solutions.
• Certified financial planner, life insurance licensed and options licensed.
• Unique process and analytical tools to be more responsive to changes in market conditions.
• Wide range of investment products to craft customized solutions (return, risk, taxes)
• Focus on personal service and attention to detail.
Investment Products I offer:
• Individual stock selection – I have model portfolios holding my best and most timely ideas.
• ETFs (exchange traded funds) which are becoming more popular with investors.
• 3rd party mutual funds from all the leading investment management companies.
• Hedge funds and access to institutional money managers through RBC A+.
• Segregated funds, annuities and income for life products with guarantees.
• Full suite of insurance products for life insurance, disability and critical illness.
• Wide range of fixed income alternatives, including GICs, PPNs, Preferred shares, etc.
Advice and Service:
• Estate planning and trust services. Our wealth planning group has estate specialists on staff to ensure business
owners and high net worth clients have their estate in optimal order.
• Tax planning and succession planning advice for business owners. Our wealth planning group has CAS on staff to
help business owners redesign their corporate structures with a view to lower the amount of taxes paid and how
to best transition their business in the future.
• Insurance advice from a dedicated insurance specialist focused on creative solutions using life insurance to
minimize taxes, as well as disability and critical illness to protect future earnings.
• Investment research provided by our top rated team of analysts provides me with quality investment ideas. A
team of technical analysts helps me provide timely buy and sell decisions.
• Pledge accounts with Private Banking as well as margin lending at competitive rates.