Experience Professional Wealth Management
As an investment advisor with Sousa Wealth Planning of RBC Dominion Securities, George Sousa provides access to a comprehensive range of services to help you build and protect your wealth. A graduate of Carleton University, George obtained a Bachelors degree with a major in economics. A firm believer in ongoing education, he has acquired the advanced industry designations of Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Financial Management Advisor (FMA).
George draws on his expert knowledge and 20 years of experience to develop comprehensive wealth plans and solutions for his valued clients. His breadth of experience, expertise and credentials help ensure sound advice, expert execution and peace of mind for his valued clients who require solutions for broad and complex wealth management needs.
George and his team work with clients who have reached the stage where their financial affairs have become increasingly complex and they require professional assistance managing their financial assets. Clients include:
- Busy executives looking to free their time to focus on personal and career goals
- Successful business owners, self-employed professionals and medical professionals who need help managing personal and business assets
- Pre-retirees who want to make the most of their savings as they approach retirement
- Retirees requiring innovative strategies to maximize their after-tax retirement income while protecting their financial security
- Well-established families seeking professional guidance transferring wealth to the next generation in a tax-efficient manner
- Philanthropists looking for creative ways to enhance their legacies to chosen charities
- Non-profit organizations requiring assistance managing investment assets according to specific guidelines
- Individuals responsible for family investments
- Not-for-profit organizations, foundations and endowments
Thank you for your interest in wealth management at Sousa Wealth Planning of RBC Dominion Securities. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please contact George Sousa at 905-332-2733 or email@example.com