Helping you put your financial situation into perspective with clear Wealth Management strategies, so you can lead the life you want.
"Dum vivimus, vivamus"
"While we live, let us enjoy life" to the fullest!
Fred and Elaine Allen
Fred Allen is a graduate of the University of Waterloo with over forty years of business and investment experience and has spent the last eleven years providing wealth management services as an Investment Advisor. Elaine Allen has over 25 years of experience in professional administration, and takes great pride in providing superior client service and personalized attention to her clients.
Working together, Fred and Elaine are able to offer clients the most professional, family oriented and personal, Wealth Management experience in the city of Cambridge and service client families throughout Ontario.
WHAT IS WEALTH MANAGEMENT?
Wealth Management is a comprehensive approach to achieving financial and life goals.
It extends beyond investment advice and money management, encompassing lifestyle protection, retirement planning, intergenerational wealth transfer, and legacy creation.
Wealth Management provides the confidence to make sound financial decisions, plus the freedom to live life as envisioned. It also provides a clear roadmap for the future by addressing all financial aspects at each life stage. Every step of the way, Allen Wealth Management will be there as your personal guide.
WHO ALLEN WEALTH MANAGEMENT CAN HELP
Our services are designed for clients who have reached the stage where their financial affairs have become increasingly complex and they require professional assistance managing their investment assets. Our clients include:
- Busy executives and professionals looking to free their time to focus on personal and career goals
- Successful business owners and self-employed professionals who need help managing personal and business assets
- Pre-retirees who want to make the most of their retirement savings,
- Retirees requiring innovative strategies to maximize their after-tax retirement income, while protecting their financial security
- Well-established families seeking professional guidance transferring wealth to the next generation in a tax-efficient manner
- Young investors/couples seeking guidance for cashflow & debt management to make the most of their money and reach financial independence sooner.
"New clients being accepted"
Due to our stringent client service standards we have limited capacity and must restrict the number of new clients joining our practice on a quarterly basis. If you are an existing client and you are speaking with family or friends, and you think we can help, please let us know and we would be most happy to meet with them.
RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
231 Shearson Crescent, #301
call: 519-621-1546 - direct