The international division of RBC Wealth Management serves high-net-worth and niche corporate and institutional clients worldwide. As an international wealth manager with offices in key financial centres around the world - and the global resources of one of North America's largest and safest banks - our access to and expertise in an evolving global marketplace are key offerings for a distinct clientele.
We offer you wealth management choices that integrate all your interests - family, business, lifestyle and philanthropy. An integrated approach can ensure an optimal level of asset management and coordination, while being mindful of tax and estate implications in specific marketplaces.
RBC provides personal and commercial banking, wealth management services, insurance, corporate and investment banking and transaction processing services to more than 18 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 53 other countries. In addition, RBC is:
Global knowledge with local expertise
Investment Advisor Chris Chou is backed by a support team dedicated to helping you achieve your financial goals.
- Investment strategy. RBC senior investment strategists provide the team with quarterly forecasts based on in-depth research and sophisticated analysis.
- Emerging Markets Fixed Income Group. RBC offers fixed-income securities issued by sovereign and corporate issuers in Latin America, Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and the Middle East. Emerging markets fixed-income experts can assist you with timely order execution and trading ideas. RBC deals in eurobonds, global bonds and Bradys in all major currencies (USD, CAD, EUR, GBP and JPY).
- International mutual funds and alternative investments. RBC provides exclusive access to a diverse range of international funds available from a select group of providers, including globally recognized brands. A team of mutual fund experts conducts extensive research on the mutual funds available to identify superior opportunities. Analysts conduct thorough due diligence on all alternative products that are available.
- In-depth research and analysis. Timely investment research from RBC Capital Markets and several leading international firms* helps Chris to identify opportunities in today's fast-changing investment climate. Regular research reports are available in our four analytical disciplines:
- The Economics Group provides a forecast of economic growth, inflation, interest rates and other factors that might have bearing on the performance of financial markets.
- Fundamental research estimates the earning power and dividend-paying capability of stocks.
- A quantitative system provides rankings of major stocks.
- Trend & Cycle measures bond and stock prices, interest rates and other economic variables.
- International economic reports. In addition to the research and analysis you would expect from a first-class North American investment firm, RBC can also provide extensive economic research on the regions we serve.
- Custom-designed portfolios. Through the independent International Portfolio Advisory Group, we are able to offer customized client solutions. This group makes recommendations based on the evaluation of research from many sources, including RBC.
- International wealth management services. A dedicated team of wealth management professionals can provide you with advice and solutions on a range of international products including trusts, Swiss custody, private banking and credit solutions.
* May not be available in all jurisdictions.