Our Total Wealth Management Process
In order to realize your financial goals, we believe that attention should be focused on those factors that can be controlled and not on the uncontrollable varies of “the markets.” Our five-Step Total Wealth Management Process was designed specifically for this purpose. By devoting the time to work through the process we want to help you understand your financial options and empower your life.
Step 1. Discovery
Following an initial consultation, we will discuss in detail your financial and non financial goals. We then evaluate your financial attitudes toward risk tolerance, performance expectations and time frame for achieving your financial vision.
Step 2. Vision
Bringing your dreams into focus is our next objective. Here we outline as specifically as possible, your retirement, tax, estate planning and other goals.
Step 3. Strategy
During this phase we identify any financial issues and develop strategies to best achieve your vision. We analyze your current plan and portfolio, make projections and explore alternative approaches to help you determine your best course of action. Depending on your situation, we may include:
- Investment Policy Statement
- Compass Financial Planning
- Will and Estate Consultation
- Wealth Management Protection
Step 4. Solutions
At this point in the process we are ready to make specific investment and financial planning recommendations that best enable you to achieve your vision. We review your written investment proposal and fully explain our proprietary 3 Discipline (3D) security selection methodology.
In addition we will provide a to-do list and illustrations of any retirement, tax, and estate planning strategies that are recommended.
Step 5. Monitor
Client service is our first priority - keeping you on track, up to date and informed of your progress. With this in mind, we provide the following ongoing services:
- Review – We proactively schedule Annual, Semi-Annual and Tax Reviews
- Report – In addition to regular statements we produce a quarterly "Consolidated Household Review Package." This informative report includes your personalized rate of return, asset allocation as well as a brief market commentary.
- Revise – In an ongoing effort to meet your wealth management goals we will monitor your process and make recommendations as required.