The Tracy Price Wealth Management Team is committed to working with not-for-profit organizations and donors as an extension of their belief that it is important to give back to, and support, the communities where they live and work.
With considerable experience as board members, donors, and asset managers, we want to share our expertise by offering our services to organizations and their supporters.
Passion and commitment towards charitable philanthropy are present in both the personal and business lives of Tracy and her team:
- Tracy is a member of the Canadian Association of Gift Planners (CAGP).
- Tracy was a founding board member of the Crossroads Hospice Foundation and was the Capital Campaign Chair for the $2.5 million Inlet Centre Hospice. Other community contributions through volunteer and financial support include Canadian Cancer Society Relay for Life, Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce, ARC Arts Council, United Way and Continuing Education.
- Tracy is a past Board Member of the Fraser River Discovery Centre.
Tracy is currently co-chair of the capital campaign to build the new YMCA in Tri Cities. Other favorite charities supported in the Tri Cities include Eagle Ridge Hospital, Crossroads Hospice and Douglas College Foundation.
Heather, along with her daughter Mackenzie, volunteers her time to:
- Earthsave Canada- a non-profit, educational organization promoting awareness of the health, environmental, and ethical consequences of our food choices.
- Me to We: a social enterprise with a mission- Me to We transforms consumers into world changers, one transaction at a time. Me to We sells socially conscious and environmentally friendly clothes, books and music as well as life-changing experiences. Half of Me to We's profits are donated to its charitable partner, Free The Children.
Services we provide include,
- We lend our expertise to boards wanting to create or amend Investment Policies.
- We review existing investments and strategies, offering an objective professional opinion.
- We manage small and large-dollar accounts on behalf of health service providers, care facilities, school districts, strata, churches, municipalities, and other community organizations.
- We offer to speak to and counsel their boards and their donors on a variety of related not-for-profit issues and concepts.
- We help people identify the most effective ways to give.
- We help donors leave a legacy in their community.
- We help cultivate gift-planning ideas and to simplify the process.
- We help people realize they're in a better position to give than they think.
- We provide objective, third party analysis of the gift opportunity to both the charity and to the potential donor and their family.
- We consult where the following are being considered: gifts of stocks / bonds, Insured Annuities, life insurance policies and RRSPs/ RRIFs.
- Were able to act as facilitators between the family, the charity, and legal and accounting professionals as required.
We are trained professionals in the aspects of Planned Giving and have worked with many families to ensure their charitable wishes have become a reality.
As our commitment to Charitable Giving, we provide our time and expertise on a no-fee basis, as befits our desire to facilitate interaction between donors and their favourite non-profit.
If you know of either an organization or a potential donor who could benefit from our guidance, please call us at 604-257-7478.