Everything you need to know about estate planning
Proper estate planning requires careful consideration of many factors: reducing taxes, providing for loved ones, passing on assets in an orderly fashion, creating a charitable legacy and more.
Better understand your choices and make informed decisions with our complimentary estate planning guide.
It will help you understand important topics such as:
- Having valid and current Wills for all adults in the family
- Evaluating insurance coverage
- Understanding ownership structures (i.e. the use of Joint Tenancy agreements)
- Realizing advanced estate-planning opportunities (i.e. the use of Living Trusts)
- Planning charitable gifts