Wealth management provides the confidence to make sound financial decisions, plus the freedom to live life as envisioned. It also provides a clear roadmap for the future by addressing all financial aspects at each life stage. Every step of the way, we will be there as a personal guide.
To help you meet your various goals, we take a comprehensive approach that extends beyond investing to encompass lifestyle protection, retirement planning, intergenerational wealth transfer and legacy creation. With the expert support of our industry-leading RBC Wealth Management Services team, we can help you address your specific financial, tax, retirement and legacy planning concerns
In addition to investment management, the following services are included in your relationship with us at no additional cost:
- Financial Planning and Projections: Help ensure you and your family are on track to meet you goals. By having an up-to-date financial plan, we can then explore strategies to reduce both your annual and estate taxes, and help maximize your after tax income. This plan also allows to build an investment portfolio designed to meet your specific objectives.
- Estate Planning: We provide consultation with an accredited in-house estate lawyer to ensure your estate plan is structured in a tax effective manner, and that your assets flow efficiently to your assigned beneficiaries.
- Retirement Planning: We can assist in making sure your retirement plan is efficient as possible by looking at ways to maximize your retirement income and minimize taxes - this includes ensuring your retirement portfolio is coordinated with your government benefits and any other income you may be receiving.
- Business Owner Planning: We can assist you with managing passive income within your businesses, preparing for the sale of your business and ensuring your business is structured in the most efficient manner.
- Charitable Giving: We can assist you in maximizing your philanthropic objectives through both ongoing charitable foundations, and planned giving through your estate.