Here are some highlights from our recent client event with Jim Allworth. Jim talked about:
- Bull market intact and likely to be so until a recession arrives - probably not before 2019 / 2020
- Leading indicators to watch: Federal Reserves, Unemployment Rate, Credit availability
- Likely at least one correction before bear market arrives
- Market oscillating between an attractive 16x earnings and a riskier 20x earnings
- Focus on rebalancing, culling / replacing stocks that no longer earn high conviction
Click here for a copy of Jim's presentation.