What we do
Some of the services and solutions that our clients enjoy:
Family Wealth Planning
- Comprehensive financial planning built from a detailed analysis of your current situation, which explores opportunities that will ensure you are on the right course.
- Insurance planning – using insurance to manage risk (loss of income due to death, disability, or illness), as well as deliver creative insurance strategies to minimize tax, maximize your estate, increase retirement income, or create a legacy.
- Estate planning – a Will and estate review to ensure your current wishes are accurately reflected in your existing documents, and provide tax-efficient strategies to transfer wealth to chosen beneficiaries.
- Charitable giving – helping you determine which charitable giving strategies are most suitable for you based on your objectives.
- Complimentary advice to your friends and family.
- Retirement income planning – advice and support on how to most effectively transition from “building” wealth to “spending” or “living off” your wealth.
- Retirement planning for business owners – including a review of business specific retirement solutions such as Individual Pension Plans (IPP).
- Business succession planning – advice on how to effectively transition from your business in an efficient and tax-effective manner.
- Discretionary investment management through our Private Investment Management program, which frees you from the day-to-day details of managing your wealth.
- Creation of an Investment Policy Statement, which outlines your risk tolerance, portfolio allocation, and other considerations for the management of your investment portfolio.
- Disciplined investment process customized to each client’s specific needs.
- Work with RBC Royal Bank Partners to ensure seamless fulfillment of all banking, credit, and other financial service needs.
- Engage our wealth planning specialists to help us deliver a high level of integrated expertise and service.
- Co-ordination with your other advisors, such as lawyers and accountants, to ensure that we are all on the same page and working towards the same goal of managing your wealth in the most effective manner.