Stay connected with DS Online
Together, you and your Investment Advisor are planning your financial future. Through DS Online, you can keep track of the progress you are making towards achieving your financial goals at your convenience.
Connect to DS Online
• Secure online account access backed by state-of-the-art technology and the RBC Dominion Securities 100% Online Security Guarantee†
• Ability to send and receive secure messages to and from your Investment Advisor.
• Convenient consolidated view of all your account balances, individual holdings, current
market value, recent transactions and order status
• Accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week from any internet-enabled device
• Official documents available in electronic PDF format, instead of paper documents sent by post
• Access to official eDocuments, such as statements, annual reports, tax documents, trade confirmations and other regulatory documents back up to seven years
• Ability to connect DS Online with RBC Online Banking and other RBC online services so you don’t have to log in separately
• Real-time fund transfers into your RBC Dominion Securities accounts from your RBC bank accounts.
• Information services, including real-time quotes, market news, customized Watchlists, as well as RBC global market and economic reports
• Dedicated DS Online Help Desk to help answer any questions
Take the next step
With your RBC client card number in hand, go to www.rbcds.com and click on the “Sign In” link. Then click on the link next to “First Time Sign In.”
To set up online access, you will need to have access your:
• Postal code
• Date of birth
• RBC DS account number
• RBC Dominion Securities client card number/PCD number (please contact your Investment Advisor for this client-unique number)
The link will walk you through a few easy steps to enrol online.
Enrol with your Investment Advisor
Your Investment Advisor is also able to help set up DS Online access.
† With the 100% DS Online Security Guarantee, we guarantee that you will not lose money due to fraud in your RBC Dominion Securities account when using DS Online. And, in the highly unlikely event a transaction occurs in any of your other RBC accounts due to unauthorized access to DS Online, you will be reimbursed 100% for any losses in those accounts directly resulting from the unauthorized access, subject to certain conditions. For a definition of an “unauthorized transaction” and for full details regarding the protections and limitations of the DS Online 100% Security Guarantee, please see your RBC Automated Services Agreement.
Sign into DS Online
To learn more about DS Online or eDocuments, please contact us.