At Henderson Capital Management, RBC Dominion Securities, we are a team of specialists in the field of family wealth management.
We have established ourselves as a premier team in providing comprehensive wealth advice: discretionary money management; financial and estate planning; personal and corporate tax-minimization strategies; and family wealth transfers.
As a top ranked-team at RBC Dominion Securities in Canada, we are the choice of families, business owners, professionals and organizations who require help in order to achieve their financial and investment goals, working in close collaboration with their team of professional advisors.
To provide distinctly personalized service, our team is comprised of three professionals, three extended wealth management specialists and a network of partners that provide comprehensive, specialized advice to assist clients with all aspects of their family wealth management.
Why work with us?
We take a proactive, comprehensive approach to helping clients understand how all parts of their financial needs fit together. We leave no stone unturned.
- Comprehensive family wealth management
- Advanced corporate tax planning
- Corporate estate freezes
- Individual Pension Plans
- Investment holding companies
- Family trusts
- Personal tax-minimization strategies
- Retirement income planning and projections
- Discretionary management designed, created and executed by our team
- Estate planning strategies
Who do we help?
Our clients require comprehensive wealth management and professional assistance managing investment portfolios with investable assets of $500,000 or more.
- Professionals needing in-depth wealth planning
- Individuals who no longer have the time or inclination to look after their investments and need a professional who will do so on their behalf
- Clients approaching retirement who need to explore strategies to maximize after-tax retirement income
- Business owners needing advanced corporate and personal wealth planning
- Clients who need to protect and enhance the after-tax value of their estates
- Individuals selling a business
- Individuals who receive a large windfall such as an inheritance or lottery win
- Those clients who are unsure of their current investment advice and would like a second opinion