Anna Marie Lyons, MBA, CFP, FCSI, FDS
Financial Planning Consulting, Vancouver
- Anna-Marie Lyons offers a wealth of professional experience in her role as a Financial Planning Consultant having been an advisor to clients since 1991.
- She is committed advocate for improved financial literacy and lends her support to various educational Efforts by providing financial planning expertise.
"One of the most rewarding aspects of the financial planning process is that it often facilitates family conversations about values, dreams and aspirations. It's a wonderful feeling to witness the level of communication, understanding and commitment to shared goals that can grow from an in-depth discussion about saving about spending." ~ Anna Marie Lyons
Sean Murray, MBA, CMA, CPA, TEP
Estate Planning Specialist, Vancouver
- Sean is an experienced insurance and estate planning professional. Prior to entering the life insurance industry Sean was a senior manager in the tax group of a national accounting firm. His experience includes personal and corporate tax, estate and succession planning, and corporate reorganizations.
- As an Estate Planning Specialist, Sean brings over 10 years of insurance industry expertise to RBC DS Financial Services Inc. Sean's responsibilities include identifying and recommending advanced insurance-based tax and estate planning strategies to meet clients' wealth management objectives; he works closely with you and the clients' professional advisors in developing and implementing these strategies.
Melissa Nagelbach, LL.B.
Will and Estate Consultant
Will & Estate Specialist, Vancouver
- Melissa obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree from Simon Fraser University in 1999 and earned her Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Victoria in 2007. She was called to the Bar in British Columbia in 2008.
- Prior to joining RBC Dominion Securities, Melissa practiced law in Vancouver and specialized in estate planning and estate administration as well as small business corporate and commercial matters.
- Melissa assisted clients with a range of estate planning matters including drafting Wills, Power of Attorney and Representation Agreements. Melissa also specialized in matters related to the administration of an estate, including applications for Letters Probate and Letters of Administration.
- Melissa also assisted clients with matters relating to a variety of corporate transactions including incorporations, corporate reorganizations, corporate financing, share and asset purchase and sale transactions as well as the drafting of various corporate commercial documents including shareholder agreements and partnership agreements.
Yat-Sze Lo, CA
Financial Planning Specialist, Vancouver
- Joining us from one of the major global accounting firms, Yat-Sze brings a broad range of experience to her role as a Financial Planning Specialist. In her previous role as a senior tax manager, she spent many years working with private companies, high-net-worth individuals, trusts, and partnerships.
- Her work included tax minimization through appropriate tax planning (corporate and personal, including estate planning) and corporate restructuring.
- Yat-Sze is a Chartered Accountant (CA). She completed her Bachelor of Commerce at the University of British Columbia and has completed all three levels of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants' In-Depth Tax Course. She has also completed the Advanced Tax Course for Owner-Managed Businesses.
- As a Financial Planning Specialist, Yat-Sze's role is to work with and support Siraj in preparing and presenting your Financial Plan and to identify and assess any related financial and tax planning concerns you might have.