We follow a refined five-step process to provide you with comprehensive wealth management:
- Understanding you and your family – We go beyond the numbers to connect with you and understand what concerns, needs or feelings come to mind when you think about your money
- Financial planning – When you commit to the process, we work together to create a personalized plan that maps out the best way to get you to where you want to go.
- Determining asset mix – We consider income needs, risk tolerance and investment goals and recommend a portfolio allocation that is appropriate for your needs.
- Wealth management planning – Complementing our expertise with our extended team of financial specialists at RBC Wealth Management, we analyze your estate planning needs, risks to your plan, tax planning strategies, charitable giving, and more to create a coordinated, maximized wealth plan.
- Monitoring and reviewing – We hold regular reviews to evaluate your plan and ensure it continues to meet the needs of you and your family.
When we partner with our clients to work through this proven process, we can make a real difference in their lives and the lives of their families.
What does Wealth Management mean?
Your investment portfolio is just one key part of your wealth management plan. To help you meet your various goals, we take a comprehensive approach that extends beyond investing to encompass lifestyle protection, retirement planning, intergenerational wealth transfer and legacy creation.
With the expert support of our industry-leading RBC Wealth Management Services team, we can help you address your specific financial, tax, retirement and legacy planning concerns.