WHY CHOOSE US
“To invest successfully over a lifetime does not require a stratospheric I.Q., unusual business insight, or inside information. What is needed is a sound intellectual framework for making decisions and the ability to keep emotions from corroding that framework” - Warren Buffet
Our Investment Strategy
Our process involves understanding your circumstances, financial goals, investment temperament and recommending balanced tax efficient conservative strategies that will provide financial security.
Many people think they can forecast the market’s movements and recommend investments in this manner. People who use this approach often find themselves stuck in investments that are not performing.
We use a diversified Asset Allocation Strategy that takes into consideration the major factors that drive portfolio returns. We will not guess.
Regular reviews will ensure the asset mix continues to remain appropriate and rebalancing is done regularly.
The secret to excellent long term returns is to select the investments that do well when interest rates RISE and ones that do well when rates FALL.
We build portfolios according to your goals and income needs, then ensure our strategy is tax efficient. We ensure they are suitable and take into consideration the following 4 facts:
- Interest rates go up
- Interest rates go down
- Stock markets go up
- Stock markets go down
Your portfolio will be affected by interest rate movements up and down. Equity positions will be affected by rising stock markets, and from time to time declining stock markets.
The decision to BUY, HOLD and SELL will be driven by:
- The deviation from initial allocation
- Changes in personal circumstances
- Review of manager performance
- Assets that are earning higher levels of income than traditional GIC’s
- Assets that are tax efficient
- Assets are moved from areas of growth to areas of opportunity automatically when rebalances are completed
- Adapts the portfolio to a changing economic and market environment
- Ensures the portfolio always owns quantity investable securities that meet high standards
- Places emphasis on portfolio structure and not just on the individual securities within