RBC Dominion Securities History
About RBC Dominion Securities
- At RBC Dominion Securities, our vision is simple: to always earn the right to be our clients’ first choice for wealth management services.
- For more than a century, we have helped individuals, families, businesses, charitable foundations and other organizations build on and preserve their wealth through sound financial planning, trusted investment advice and unparalleled wealth management solutions.~
- Today, with over 400,000 clients across Canada and worldwide, and $150 billion in assets under administration, RBC Dominion Securities is Canada's leading full-service investment and wealth management firm.
About The Royal Bank Financial Group (RBFG)
- One of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies: 6th largest bank in North America and among top 50 globally
- Canada’s largest bank as of October 2004
- Canada’s largest bank by assets ($447 billion)
- Canada’s largest bank by market capitalization ($47 billion)
- Canada’s largest custodian (over $1.3 trillion)
- RBC Financial Group was selected as Canada’s most respected corporation in KPMG’s annual survey of Canada’s leading CEOs.
In the 2003 survey, RBC scored nearly triple that of any other company, finishing first for the second consecutive year and the fourth time since the survey began in 1995.
- Over 60,000 employees working in over 1,300 service delivery units/branches.
- Over 12 million personal, business and public sector clients.
- RBFG delivers banking and capital market products through more than 90 business units in 32 countries.
- Royal Bank debt ratings (as rated by the Dominion Bond Rating Service):
- Deposits and Senior Debt AA (low)
- Subordinated Debt A (high)
- Bankers Acceptances R1-Mid