As a Wealth Advisor and Financial Planner with RBC Dominion Securities, I specialize in growing and protecting the wealth of individuals and their families, professionals and business owners. I am passionate about what I do because I want to see people experience financial success, peace of mind and have the ability to attain their goals.
Financial success is accomplished through a comprehensive Wealth Management Process including a detailed Financial Plan and a customized, transparent and cost effective Investment Portfolio. My investment strategy consists of both fundamental economic and technical analysis as well as research of each security and the constant monitoring of performance.
What sets me apart from other advisors is my integrity, care and commitment I provide to each of my clients. As my client, your investment and life goals are my top priority. Here is my process and background with experience.
Types of clients I work with:
- Individuals and their families investing towards retirement and education and looking to grow their wealth while efficiently minimizing their taxes.
- Retirees looking to preserve their wealth while generating the required income from their portfolio to maintain their lifestyle. Taxation and risk management are top priority.
How much will you need to retire comfortably and remain comfortably retired?
RRSP, RIF, TFSA, RESP, Corporate Accounts
- Professionals and Business Owners looking for tax efficient investment strategies and corporate structures as well as effective business insurance and succession planning.
When working with an investment manager, it's critical to have someone in your corner you can count on. By choosing to partner with a CIM you can rest assured your best interests will be served.
- A Chartered Investment Manager (CIM)
- Understands that each client has a unique and diverse set of investing needs and objectives.
- Can tailor traditional and/or sophisticated investment strategies to meet the precise needs of their clients.
- Has committed to expanding their expertise, improving their performance and staying on top of industry trends through continuing education. (www.csi.ca)
Recognized by Canada's largest financial institutions, the PFP designation is a leading industry standard that ensures those who earn it demonstrate the knowledge, skills and attributes necessary to evaluate and manage all aspects of a clients' unique financial situation. Earning the PFP designation certifies the holder to be a comprehensive and holistic financial planner. Since 2010, over 4300 Personal Financial Planner designations have been awarded to industry leading financial planning professionals. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute to ISO 17024, which acknowledges meeting global standards for certifications, CSI ensures PFP professionals meet the highest standards of competence and professionalism. (www.csi.ca)
Please contact me at (905) 546-8702 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a review of your Investment Portfolio, Financial Plan and Investment Policy Statement. Confirm that you are currently receiving the best advice and are on the right path for financial success.